This time of year, many organizations are planning their 2020 sales kickoff events! Hiring a great sales keynote speaker can help you maximize the impact of your event and motivate your sales team to create breakthroughs and bottom line results.
What are some common denominators of the world’s best Sales Keynote Speakers? Let’s take a look…
- High Energy: Sales audiences include lightning-fast thinkers and a slow-moving keynote just won’t cut it. Look for speakers who can energize an audience with quick wit, a command of the stage, and action-packed content.
- All About the Audience: I’ve seen a LOT of speakers in my time, the ones that truly light up the sales stage are the ones that are way less worried about slides or even microphones. They’re all about ensuring that they are connecting with every member of their audience in profound ways. They get participants on their feet and totally engaged – and it is pure magic to watch!
- They Understand Sales: While I don’t believe a great sales keynote speaker necessarily has to have an all sales background, they do have to understand what sales professionals need in terms of mindsets and skill sets to succeed in today’s changing world. Look for a speaker who digs deep into what specific challenges your sales team is facing so they can offer timely and effective solutions.
- They Entertain. Sales audiences want to laugh while they learn. They want solid content with a side of humor and heart. The best sales keynote speakers I’ve ever seen have the ability to have their audiences laughing out loud while creating those light-bulb moments of clarity.
- They’re Easy to Work With. I think the days of “diva speakers” is behind us. Our clients tell us that our speakers are some of the easiest going, most adaptable, eager to do whatever it takes speakers in the business. That makes us incredibly proud. When you work with high-integrity, down-to-earth, passionate people – you expect nothing less!
Helping organizations develop and utilize the best-in-business practices and innovative strategies is what you can trust from cmi speaker management’s sales and marketing keynote speakers. With expert ideas, savvy solutions, and top-tier tools – these speakers deliver exactly what audiences need to drive sales production and craft next-level marketing for their companies.
If you’re planning a sales kickoff event in 2020, give us call. We’ve got a shortlist of keynote speakers who would be perfect to both wow your crowd and send your sales through the room – all while making your job and life easier! How’s that for a trifecta? Let us help you have your best conference ever!