Connect for Keeps
Attract, keep, and build thriving talent, teams, & organizations
People don't leave companies, they leave management (and really bad jokes). Often people trudge along in jobs where they feel unseen, and where their best efforts go unrecognized. They feel invisible. The tools in his keynote, clinically proven through various therapeutic modalities and self-compassion research, will teach your people how to make others feel understood, connected, and valued. Layer on truly memorable mind- reading moments and a few solid Dad jokes, and this keynote will be the signature event your people refer to again and again.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Stop employees from “clocking out” when they clock in
- Learn 3 easy tools that build lasting relationships - click here for video
- Inspire employee discretionary effort, from meets expectations to exceeds expectations - click here for video
- Combat employee erosion, quiet quitting, and rage applying - click here for video
- Build empathy muscles for effective leadership in a diverse workforce - click here for video
- Laughy tears, because it doesn’t hurt (it actually really helps)
Survive to Thrive
Encourage a healthy culture and mitigate employee burnout and uncertainty by empowering leaders with resilience, energy, and creative solutions to pivot your organization from Survive to Thrive!
The tools Sean teaches in Survive to Thrive, tackle head-on the undercurrent of employee erosion that affects company productivity, successful change management, and quiet quitting. From entry-level to C-suite leadership, Sean empowers every level of your organization with effective tools to navigate an ever-changing world. Through research-supported skills such as Riding the Wave, Radical Acceptance, and Emotional Digestion/Emotional Regulation - from the field of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy - your people will learn the power of effective worrying, and learn to thrive in uncertainty. As a people expert and dead ringer for Jack Black(ish?), Sean delivers these powerful tools with warmth, laughter, and wonder.
Audience Takeaways Include:
Prevent Burnout and increase Loyalty, Productivity, and Innovation
Change the focus from Problems to Possibilities
Learn simple, effective De-Escalation Tools
Transform "change anxiety" and uncertainty to Solutions and Resilience
Hey, everything is going to be okay.