This immersive keynote harnesses your competitive advantage, catapults your sales revenue, and accelerates connections.
In today's fast-paced world, professionals frequently find themselves operating on autopilot, particularly when it comes to choices that can have a profound impact on relationships with customers and peers. Truly successful organizations are those that empower their employees to make deliberate and considerate choices in all aspects of their daily operations. With hundreds of decisions needing to be made every day, how do companies help their employees make the right decisions?
In her flagship keynote, Sylvie introduces the concept of "The POWER OF CHOICE"— an immersive learning and engaging experience, enhanced by cutting-edge 3D technology. Your attendees will go on a mind-bending journey, helping them to understand how the power of choice can be harnessed to create truly transformative experiences for your clients and employees.
Sylvie's keynote is based on her five cornerstones of intelligence:
- Appearance - Visual
- Communication - Non-Verbal and Verbal
- Digital Footprint - Intentional and Unintentional
- Social Environment
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Intentionality: the power of intentional choices in shaping personal and organizational growth.
- Self Awareness: how your choices in the five cornerstones enhances your success.
- Emotional Intelligence: how to harness the five cornerstones of intelligence.
- Impact: how making intentional choices benefits you as a professional and contributes to organizational excellence.
- Empowerment: how to make intentional choices, overcome self-doubt, and take control of your professional journey.
“The technical excellence was off the chain, the delivery off the chain, the words off the chain, the visuals off the chain. Sylvie did amazing. If you're looking for a speaker to transform your next event, you have to get in touch with Sylvie.”
Ramon Ray | Emcee, NSA
Help your audience take control of their narrative by using their emotional intelligence to build lasting connections and drive results.
People we meet make quick decisions about us. In business, first impressions are essential to building relationships with others. They’ll set the tone for the entire experience, and the relationship with the brand will depend on them. The good thing is that this impression is something people can
control. By leveraging the power of emotional intelligence, we can make intentional choices about how we present ourselves in these crucial moments.
Interactive, fun, and thought-provoking – Sylvie shows participants a deeper understanding of how others perceive them and the way their organization is perceived in the marketplace. They will learn how to proactively leverage their visual, behavioral, non-verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence to authentically convince others, build stronger relationships, and achieve tremendous success in their professional lives.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Insight into what your first impression communicates about your personality, values, and beliefs - how to align your personal brand with your professional goals and corporate brand.
- How first impressions can shape customers’ perceptions of your organization - how to create a
consistent and positive image in all customer-facing interactions.
- Identify and overcome unconscious biases in your personal and professional relationships - how to build stronger connections with customers, vendors, managers, or colleagues.
- A deep understanding of the psychology of first impressions and their impact on personal and
professional relationships, including how to leverage emotional intelligence to make positive
and lasting impressions.
“Her meticulous and flawless talk, along with her dynamic speaking-style, content, and entertaining audience participation techniques, kept our Airmen laser-focused on her delivery, message, and her teachings.”
Scott Heathman - | Vice Commander | Airforce | Fairchild Base
Help you audience unlock their full human potential by identifying their unique selling points.
How do you set yourself apart from your peers and competitors? How do you distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack? What exactly makes you stand out? Why should people trust, follow, buy from, or buy into you?
These are profound questions that professionals in the workplace should be able to answer instantly. However, they rarely take the time to identify what makes them one of a kind. The answer lies in their fair advantage— the combination of fifteen unique selling points that help them position themselves as valued professionals to decision-makers within or beyond their organization.
Discovering and leveraging their fair advantage provides professionals with a greater sense of self-awareness and self-confidence that allows them to present, act, and communicate authentically and confidently in DEMO any situation.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Authenticity: Develop a personal brand voice and learn how to use it within a professional environment.
- Perspective: Gain a greater sense of self-awareness and understanding of what makes you unique and how you can use it at work.
- Credibility: Discover the value you bring to the table and why people should trust, follow, or buy from you.
- Differentiation: Uncover your unique selling points and learn how best to communicate them in a concise and compelling manner.
- Self-belief: Learn techniques to overcome self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and other limiting beliefs that hinder professional growth.
- Accountability: Learn how to take ownership of your professional development and growth by creating a personalized brand strategy that aligns with your fair advantage.
"It was truly an eye opening, inspirational and rewarding presentation. I would strongly recommend Sylvie. Her presentation provides the perfect insight for any organization that is looking to empower its individual employees."
Leslie Rosa| Sales Manager | Diversified Communications HQ