Help your audience take control of their narrative by using their emotional intelligence to build lasting connections and drive results.
People we meet make quick decisions about us. In business, first impressions are essential to building relationships with others. They’ll set the tone for the entire experience, and the relationship with the brand will depend on them. The good thing is that this impression is something people can
control. By leveraging the power of emotional intelligence, we can make intentional choices about how we present ourselves in these crucial moments.
Interactive, fun, and thought-provoking – Sylvie shows participants a deeper understanding of how others perceive them and the way their organization is perceived in the marketplace. They will learn how to proactively leverage their visual, behavioral, non-verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence to authentically convince others, build stronger relationships, and achieve tremendous success in their professional lives.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Insight into what your first impression communicates about your personality, values, and beliefs - how to align your personal brand with your professional goals and corporate brand.
- How first impressions can shape customers’ perceptions of your organization - how to create a
consistent and positive image in all customer-facing interactions.
- Identify and overcome unconscious biases in your personal and professional relationships - how to build stronger connections with customers, vendors, managers, or colleagues.
- A deep understanding of the psychology of first impressions and their impact on personal and
professional relationships, including how to leverage emotional intelligence to make positive
and lasting impressions.
“Her meticulous and flawless talk, along with her dynamic speaking-style, content, and entertaining audience participation techniques, kept our Airmen laser-focused on her delivery, message, and her teachings.”
Scott Heathman - | Vice Commander | Airforce | Fairchild Base
Help your leaders develop a stronger presence that positively shapes your organization's leadership culture by leveraging emotional intelligence.
Effective leadership in today’s dynamic and complex world requires intentional choices made by mindful leaders who understand that their personal reputation is critical to gaining and maintaining trust, building impactful relationships, and achieving sustainable long-term organizational success.
Your leaders will gain a deeper understanding of how their leadership presence shapes the culture and reputation of their organization, how it affects their personal and professional brand, and how it is perceived by stakeholders. They’ll experience up close and personal how others’ unconscious biases affect their judgments of their leadership and the organization, and how these biases can either lead to great opportunities or wrong assumptions. They’ll actively engage in a journey of self-discovery, identifying areas for improvement and learning how to proactively leverage their visual, behavioral, non- verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence to authentically represent themselves and their organization, build stronger relationships, and achieve tremendous success in their leadership roles.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- The psychology behind perceptions - how a professional imprint can create an aura of executive presence and build a positive reputation for both participants and their organization.
- Develop a strategic plan to align their leadership style with their professional goals and organizational objectives to build a strong professional and organizational brand.
- How to make purposeful choices that positively affect their personal and organizational brands to create a culture of trust, credibility, and collaboration.
- The importance of leading with integrity and by example to establish trust and respect among stakeholders.
- Concrete ways to improve their visual, behavioral, non-verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence.
“Having selected speakers for over thirty years, the challenge is to be relevant to your audience, be personable, easy to work with, flexible, and genuine! Sylvie di Giusto is all of those! She’s among my top picks.”
Dean Jones CMP | Director Conferences & Events | RCMA
Equip your team with the tools they need to create a customer-centric culture that drives bottom-line success for your organization.
As a customer, nothing feels more crucial than being heard, understood, and cared for. It’s one of those things we all say we want as customers: to feel valued and important. The key to making your customers feel this way is to make every interaction count. From the moment they first hear about your product or service to the point of purchase and beyond, your customer-facing employees need to
differentiate your brand by constantly going the extra mile.
During this interactive and thought-provoking presentation, participants learn exactly what customers want and expect, at every touch point along the customer journey. Participants will walk away with a clear understanding of how they can help their organization differentiate themselves from competitors, improve customer loyalty, and enhance their reputation in the marketplace.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Understand their personal relevance throughout the customer journey, leading to a deeper understanding of their impact on the organization’s success.
- Evaluate their own appearance, behavior, and communication with customers, leading to personal growth and development.
- How to create emotional connections with customers that differentiate the organization from competitors, resulting in increased market share and brand recognition.
- How to manage their own emotions and responses in customer interactions, leading to improved self-management skills and greater emotional intelligence.
“What distinguishes Sylvie as a professional trainer is the care and attention she devotes to her diagnostic and customization process, which includes a detailed questionnaire to ensure the relevance of her material to the outcomes we desired. She truly delivered on what she promised.”
Eileen Gallagher | Professional Development Specialist | Geller & Company