Create An Organization Your People Never Want To Leave - Best-Selling Author of “I Love It Here”
Founder of The Undercover Millennial Project and a leading authority on employee retention, this Emmy Award-winner is a mesmerizing blend of thought leader and motivation.
I Love It Here - Create an Organization People Never Want To Leave
This keynote is about:
- Why mentorship works over old school management techniques
- How to communicate effectively with a multi-generation team
- How to create a culture that cultivates, celebrates, and encourages diversity
- Understanding the four keys to mentorship within the role of leadership
Today -- employees are looking for leadership that supports, encourages, and gives them the tools they need to grow, adapt, give back – and create real impact. In this unforgettable customized presentation designed to inspire corporate leadership and managers, Clint expertly demonstrates the ground-breaking WHY of mentorship over old school management techniques and HOW every employee is just one caring person away from a phenomenal success story.
As a Corporate Keynote Speaker and retention expert, Clint offers the insider leadership secrets for elevating team and individual engagement, cultivating creative and collaborative environments, and inspiring both themselves and those that they lead. He also shares the life-changing story of Mr. Jensen, who, with one small and simple gift, brought purpose, empowerment, and perspective to a young life – and how each of us has the chance to do the same.
In this powerfully moving session, audience members will be able to:
- Adapt to a rapidly changing workforce
- Communicate effectively with a multi-generation team
- Create a culture that cultivates, celebrates, and encourages diversity
- Understand the four keys to mentorship within the role of leadership - Video - Mentorship vs Management
- Develop a greater understanding of their purpose as a leader and mentor
- Adopt implementation strategies of how to create cultural change - Video - The Growth Development Plan
Ready to transform your next leadership training or conference? Hire award-winning speaker Clint Pulver to share Mentorship vs Management and reaffirm, validate, and inspire your leadership and management team to learn how these simple shifts can create inspired and lasting impact on their lives, their teams, and your organization.
The Drumline Experience
Clint's keynote is expanded to include a Drumline where participants get hands-on with drumsticks and buckets - they will experience the simple and effective "how-to's" for creating the mentorship connection. Attendees leave this presentation with:
- An understanding of the four aspects of true mentorship
- Implementation strategies of how to create cultural change
Make Your Sales Soar
This keynote is about:
- Feels more confident and delivers powerful customer experiences
- Navigates uncertain times with an innovative shift in mindset and proven processes for creating customer connectivity, trust, and loyalty
How do you help your sales team feel more confident, deliver powerful customer experiences, and navigate uncertain times? With an innovative shift in mindset and proven processes for creating customer connectivity, trust, and loyalty.
That’s where sales keynote speaker and retention expert Clint Pulver comes in. In this timely and important message, Clint helps sales professionals unlock the power of “mentoring customers” rather than “closing them” in a sales conversation. Consumers today want to be heard, coached, and consulted with about making the decisions that are right for them. Helping sales teams find that important “groove” and never appear to be “tone-deaf to the sensitivities of the time” is more important now than ever.