Create Change Through The "What If" Mindset
Mike Rayburn's electrifying "What If" keynote inspires your leadership and business teams to rethink change and initiate more possibilities and innovation for your organization and customers. He delivers real-world tools and strategies to help your people create better solutions and generate more revenue for your business.
The “What If…?” Experience
- Within 30 seconds your group will know that the impossible is possible.
- Within two minutes they’ll be laughing and totally engaged.
- By the end they’ll be on their feet, energized and equipped with solid business tools and wisdom.
Mike Rayburn’s “What IF? Keynote Experience” is about:
Innovation…finding and creating the opportunities, products and processes that others miss.
Change…moving from managing change to creating change.
High Performance…making those opportunities happen.
Your teams will leave with the tools to do just that.Oh, and they’ll laugh so hard it hurts! More than anything…“The What IF? Keynote Experience”is just that: An EXPERIENCE. As an opening or closing keynote, or mid-conference energizer, “What IF?” will make your event successful and unforgettable. There is no one who does what Mike Rayburn does.
Takeaways...your teams will:
- Learn three powerful tools to access their unrealized potential - click here for video
- Create change, rather than manage change - click here for video
- Discover the opportunities they’re currently missing - click here for video
- Set and achieve bold, empowering goals - click here for video
- Embrace their uniqueness as their competitive edge -click here for video
Rayburn's Online Training
Rayburn has designed an online training program which greatly extends the ROI of your conference. Mike wants your attendees to truly achieve a new mindset for innovation and performance. Imagine this - your attendees will be given access to 16 powerful video sessions, containing a carefully chosen What IF? question designed to align and transform your team's mindset for innovation, opportunity and performance. Click here for more info / to watch a video.
Become A Virtuoso - Elite Performance Mastery
In Mike’s keynote,“Become A Virtuoso,” your teams will receive the vision, mindset and daily practices that will make them world class, high performing teams…their personal best in both career and life. And the inspiration to act on it!
There is one decision that draws a line in the sand between those who become world class, top performing teams and individuals…and those who don’t.
In “Become A Virtuoso” your teams will not only learn and make this decision, they will gain the vision, mindset and daily practices it takes to become world class performers.
“Together, we will turn your teams into an army of motivated, high-performance business masters.” Rayburn
Takeaways…attendees will learn:
- Execute the specific daily practices your teams need to be world class, their personal best
- Learn what a “Virtuoso” is and why you want to dedicate your life to becoming one - click here for video
- Focus on fundamentals, the relentless practice of the highest achievers
- Succeed Anyway, what world class performers do when confronted with the inevitable obstacles
- See how obstacles are integral, necessary for goal achievement
- Apply “deliberate practice” in leadership, business, sales, and life
In “Become A Virtuoso” and “What IF” Mike Rayburn will go beyond six or even 12 strings. Recognized as a world class guitarist, Rayburn will debut his rare, 20-string “Harp Guitar.”
Mike Rayburn will make your conference unforgettable!!!