COVID-19 has been in our lives for a year now and it's caused us all to pause and reflect as businesses and human beings.
It's been a moment of truth, almost like a forced reset.
On today's episode...
Hang out with Dan Thurmon and Chris Bashinelli as they explore positive mental health and the importance of taking time to breathe.
Chris is a Moderator for the United Nations, an Eagle Scout, a National Geographic Explorer, and has interviewed some of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People on the Planet. He's lived with nomads in Mongolia, farmed for tea on China's hillsides, and Sumo Wrestled the heaviest Japanese human being in recorded history. Bash's life mission is clear. When we 'change our mind,' we 'change our world.'
Dan Thurmon is the author of two books, a Hall of Fame speaker, and a recognized expert in delivering peak performances, on stage and in the workplace. He encourages audiences beyond the pursuit of "success" and enhances our life experiences and professional endeavours with purposeful, positive contributions. Dan's philosophy can be summarized by the title of his book, Off Balance On Purpose. He believes that we will never achieve "perfect balance" and should, instead, learn to embrace uncertainty and initiate positive changes that lead to growth.
- How to stay focused on what you can control, to lessen levels of anxiety
- Learn how to navigate productivity and connection during a pandemic, when distractions are everywhere
- Why technical preparation is equally important to preparing your heart and good intentions
- Different ways to create space in you mind for creativity to flow freely
Click below to listen!
- Find us on Spotify
- Find us on Apple Podcasts
- Find us on Pocket Cast
- Find us on Breaker
- Find us on Google Podcasts
- Find us on RadioPublic
- Watch it on youtube!