What impact will the COVID-19 have on business and our economy, and what will this mean for leaders? Futurist Mike Walsh predicts that the pandemic will hasten the arrival of a radical new future of work, and a decade's worth of change in just 12 months. While for many of us working from home has already been a new and unexpected challenge, Mike believes that this is just the start of a much bigger transformation set to reshape the nature of business itself. Watch his video below to learn more - and subscribe to his new weekly video series, New Rules For A New World.
We could all use some hopeful words during this unprecedented pandemic. As we go into our Easter weekend, cmi wishes you a peace and love. Dan Thurmon outlines how we can have hope during this crisis and below are a few light-hearted resources for having a different kind of holiday. Enjoy and stay safe!
Resources for your Easter in Isolation
- How to celebrate Easter and Passover during a pandemic
- Easter ideas 2020: Easter jokes, recipes and best Easter activities
- Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy Deemed ‘Essential Workers’ in New Zealand
- How To Plague: Advice On Easter, Daycare, And Helping Friends With Coronavirus
- Some Good News with John Krasinski Ep. 2
Think of change like a tidal wave. When a tidal wave happens, there are 3 reactions:
- Let it wash over you leaving you like a drowned rat on the floor.
- Pull out the surfboard and have a boatload of fun.
- Use the power of the tidal wave to fuel the next chapter of your existence.
Phil M Jones can show you how to use a combo of #2 and #3 during his NEW virtual training sessions. Check them out here!