Today’s organizations want leaders who can innovate. Explore diversity. Cultivate creativity. Foster a culture of positive change. Nurture cohesiveness. Define accountability. And bring their highest and best selves to the table each day. When they do? Employee engagement soars. Exponential growth is possible. Collaboration gets exciting. And productivity and profitability skyrocket.
Business Keynote Speaker Sam Silverstein shares game-changing strategies with audiences that help clearly define core values, connect them to every member of an organization, and make them the driving force behind every decision. Sam’s ability to help companies build rock-solid foundations and cut through the clutter and noise of distractions to provide crystal-clear vision for their future is part of why he gets invited back again and again.
It’s no longer enough to have a mission statement hung on a wall. Sam teaches business professionals from every level to take ownership of their company’s mission and vision and weave them throughout every facet of their company culture, business processes, customer connectivity, and communication. It is only when all of these components are working in tandem that a company can achieve their highest form of leadership™. Ready to take YOUR team to its highest level? Invite Sam in for your next event.
During this program, participants will learn how to:
- Leverage the power of cultural values
- Connect your culture to your people
- Use your values to drive all decisions
- Inspire accountability in your organization
- Develop an innovate approach to leading your culture
Peter Sheahan is one of the smartest people I know, and the perfect choice for our first podcast guest of 2018. An expert on business transformation, he runs Karrikins Group with staff in more than 23 cities across seven countries. He is the author of seven bestselling books, including the recently released ‘Matter: Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become the Obvious Choice’. When our paths crossed again recently, we caught up over a meal and spent some time debating recent market moves by players like Amazon and CVS, and what it really takes for established companies to fundamentally reinvent themselves.
Tim Sanders, New York Times bestselling author, shares empowering and effective strategies from his bestselling book, Love Is the Killer App in a hands-on, results-producing keynote that audiences are loving. Read more about Tim's New Topic here.
Credibility is an essential ingredient for every one of us who want to build trust and influence. Being a relevant leader is a balance between credibility and reliability.
Here are 5 simple ways to build credibility.
- Highlight Your Past Experience & Qualifications.
– People are looking for signs that you know what you are talking about and that you are a proven entity. Highlighting your past experience lends credibility and substance to your opinions and beliefs.
- Display How Much You Care
– The old adage is true – “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” When we feel others have our best interest in mind, we buy into them more.
- Demonstrate Similarities
– People like others who are similar to them. We tend to trust people who are similar to us. Shared values, similar dress, body language or speaking style can make you feel more familiar and therefore more accepted.
- Appear Assertive
– Studies show that people who quickly express their opinion and can counteract opposing arguments, are viewed as experts. Assertive is the middle ground between passive and aggressive and it is the sweet spot for credibility.
- Gain Social Proof
– When other credible people recommend you or introduce you, they lend their credibility and make you less suspicious and easier to buy into. In essence you are riding on their coat tails but that is why testimonials and endorsements are so vital – they extend your credibility quickly.
How can you boost your credibility?