We're Hiring - Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist whose role will be:
- to create and execute a digital marketing strategy
- to generate marketing initiatives - promotional emails, images, and writing
- to manage and grow all forms of social marketing
- to research new digital marketing ideas
You will be expected to write blog posts - create marketing emails – edit marketing materials - update our website (HTML code & wordpress) – do basic video editing - do detailed image editing - research and implement online PR, articles, drip marketing ideas - manage our social media (daily tweets, LinkedIn Facebook posts) - and find new ways to connect with clients.
NOTE: please provide 2 samples/links to your work in your cover letter/resume.
If you would like to work for an entrepreneur who deeply cares about changing the world - if you are committed to honesty, integrity and being accountable - if you would like to rub shoulders with 'near celebrities' and are interested in a 2-3 year commitment - please apply.
- digital marketing and graphic artist experience (3-5 years) in a sales environment and/or a degree in communications, graphic design, or journalism with a focus on digital marketing, social media, and/or web design
- knowledge in growing business sales and relationships from social media platforms
- demonstrated ability to write effectively and create digital images that attract attention
- Creative Mind - you have an eye for design and are passionate about designing creative digital communication material
- Super Savvy with Multiple Software Programs - including a CRM such as Salesforce, an email delivery software like VerticalResponse, or ConstantContact and social media – we are high touch and high tech so it is important that you are a quick learner of software
- Uber-organized and efficient with a high output capacity – you are skilled at ‘wearing multiple hats’ – you have the ability to focus and execute during peak activity times - you are an excellent time-manager who accurately sets priorities and meets tight timelines
- Freaky regarding the details – you execute with accuracy, speed and high attention to the details, you are capable of accurately monitoring our website stats and digital ratings
- Savvy communicator – you are warm, friendly, fun, and always respectful when communicating on the phone, via email, text or social media
- Flexible and versatile – you are willing to jump in, create solutions and ideas to grow the business - even when you are super busy you are willing help out with other team projects - you are a creative problem solver who works well with little supervision
- You are experienced and highly proficient using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - advanced graphic art abilities and use of an art tablet are an asset
- You have advanced capability with Microsoft Office - especially Excel, as well as experience with Google Drive and Google Business
- You are proficient and excited about social media for business - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, RSS feeds, Web 2.0, the Cloud, internet research, video and image editing software
- You are able to work with basic HTML code for WordPress and SEO development
- You are able to work in both Mac and PC platforms
cmi is a management agency with a global roster of carefully selected business speakers who advise Fortune 100 and 500 companies around the globe. We are known for three things:
- The high quality of our speakers
- Our honesty and integrity in all of our relationships
- Our quick and effective response to our clients’ needs
Founded in 2001 by Karen Harris, relationships are our central focus – with our customers and our speakers. This has earned us the reputation of being the leading management agency in the world.
We look for speakers with fresh ideas who help attendees to think differently – who are constantly researching and growing in their field of expertise – who walk their talk both on and off the stage – and who are passionate about their ideas, their work and making a difference in the world. And lastly, we select speakers that are stellar human beings because that’s the type of speaker our customers deserve.
Deadline for Resumes - June 1st, 2016
Please send your resume and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org