Clint Pulver Introduction
Clint Pulver has spent his professional career traveling the world helping organizations diminish turnover and create customer loyalty that lasts. As the leading authority on Employee Retention, he has worked with thousands of individuals at all levels of various organizations. Launching in April 2021 is Clint’s new book, “I Love It Here” - based on years of his research as The Undercover Millennial®.
Clint has been on America’s Got Talent and in movies with actors like Jack Black and Jon Heder. He also won an Emmy-Award in 2020 for his storytelling and film directing. He loves flying helicopters in his spare time, and also enjoys long walks to the fridge. Let’s give a big welcome to CLINT PULVER!!!
Clint Pulver Technical Requirements - Live Events
- Clint requires 2 hours for setup time. If it’s a morning presentation, he prefers to setup the night before.
- Lavaliere or headset microphone only.
- Drum Set. Six Piece Drum Kit. See below:
- Drum Microphones. Five mountable drum mics for the snare, mounted and floor toms, and a DMK-57 or 52 bass mic for the bass drum. Please note: regular handheld microphones are NOT
- System: Please provide one professional-quality sound system with two 15-inch EXTERNAL speakers that will adequately cover the drum set area and project well to the number of people at your event, keeping in mind that Clint’s presentation includes his live drums as well as speaking. NOTE: in-house ceiling speakers are not acceptable.
- Two 18-inch subwoofers are also required on or under the front of the stage.
- One 12-inch sound monitor—placed on the right side of the drum set. This monitor will be used to play back “Pour Some Sugar on Me” and “We Will Rock You” during Clint’s Keynote.
- STAGING: Clint has presented in many different situations. We will address all situations in terms of Clint’s minimum requirements but as always, the better the staging the better the program.
- Please provide at least an 8’x12’ or larger stage or riser appropriate for the room, audience, and situation.
- An additional 4-foot riser on the stage is recommended, but not required. (this will allow your audience the best view of Clint’s drumming.)
- If the stage is made of portable sections please make sure it doesn’t squeak or move when walked on, especially at down center stage.
- PLEASE HAVE THE AUDIENCE AS CLOSE TO THE STAGE AS POSSIBLE. Closer proximity facilitates better connection between presenter and audience. We recommend the maximum distance from Clint be no more than 10 feet.
- Have this program in the smallest room that will comfortably accommodate the number of attendees you expect. The less empty space in the room, the better the energy and connection and again, the better the presentation.
- Stage lighting. Good stage lighting is a must. Clint provides a high-energy presentation with a drum solo. We recommend effects and strobe lighting if possible.
- Big Screen: Please provide screens for as large as the room will allow.
- IMAG: is not required. If you do provide IMAG, ideal placement should be to either side of stage without obstruction.
- Background Screen: During Clint's presentation, the screen image should either be your company logo or your event’s theme slide. We have created an “Intro Screen” which you can use before and/or after Clint's presentation.
- Large Paper Flip Chart on an easel with working markers, placed on stage right towards the back.
- Clint will have three different music tracks played during and after his keynote. All tracks can be found and played from Spotify or iTunes:
- “Pour Some Sugar On Me” – Def Leppard 2017 Remastered version
- “We Will Rock You” – Queen
- “Tom Sawyer” – Rush
Clint will work with the audio engineer and production team on the timing and placement of each track that will play during his keynote.
No PowerPoint support required.
Technical Requirements - Virtual Events
- Clint’s virtual presentation will be hosted on the client’s existing meeting platform.
- The client will create and host the meeting, and distribute the invite to the attendees.
- Clint works with any meeting platform of the client’s choosing.
- Client will recommend that attendees wear headphones for optimal audio quality.
- A moderator from the client’s team to help with questions and audience interaction.
- If needed, cmi will provide a moderator.
Rehearsal /Sound Check
- A few days prior, Clint requires one soundcheck with the host of the meeting to go over schedule, theme, intros, and to test audio levels from drums, microphones, connection speed, etc.
- The day of the event, Clint will join the host 30 minutes prior to the event start time. He will mute his video and audio until he is introduced.
INSIDE CLINT’S STUDIO
Clint’s studio is complete with the following equipment:
- Blackmagic Switcher
- 4 Lumix G7 Cameras, featuring 1 aerial camera
- 4 Lumix G Vario 7-14mm wide lens
- Custom built PC Tower for live streaming
- Boss FS-6 Dual Foot Switcher
- 6 Piece DW Collector Series Acrylic Drumset with full LED triggered light system
- Zoom H6 audio recorder interface
- 16 Channel Professional Effects Mixer
- Roland V02HD Switcher
- Sennheiser EW112PG4 lavalier microphone
- Macbook Pro
- Shure SM57 snare drum microphone
- Shure Beta 52A kick drum microphone
- 4 Sennheiser E604 tom drum microphones
- Maxtek easel whiteboard
- Audio-Visual Direct Flipchart
- 2 Blizzard Hotbox RGBAWLED uplights
- 3 Godox SL60W LED studio lights
- 2 Neewer soft box lights
- 40 inch JVC high-definition monitor
- 4 Neewer Bicolor 660 LED studio lights
- Ubigear 60M Ethernet Cable
- All cameras are powered by Gonine DMWAC Power Adapters
- 1 Logitech stream cam
- Complete Soundproof Studio
A moderator from the client’s team to help with questions and audience interaction is encouraged and preferred.
If needed, a moderator from Clint’s team may be requested ahead of time.