On this episode, the first of the Trail Angels podcast, we introduce you to our “base camp” hosts Amanda, Vanessa, and Robyn, and share a little about our backgrounds and the reason we are so passionate about inspiring others to live their most amazing lives. But the show isn’t just about us–it’s ultimately about helping you live a “C4” life: doing cool things with cool people in cool places for a cool cause. Thanks for joining us, and we’re thrilled that you’re taking the journey with us.
You'll also discover:
- What to expect on each week’s show.
- How Project Athena helps survivors live their adventurous dreams as part of their recovery.
- How you can inspire and amaze yourself when you take on challenges you’ve never faced before.
- The number of Ironman triathlons Amanda has participated in.
- Vanessa’s story of hiking across the Grand Canyon.
- Fascinating details about Robyn’s upcoming adventure–the world’s longest non-stop paddleboat race.
- The difference between “poodles” and “rottweilers” in the racing community.
- Details about several of the upcoming adventures Project Athena is hosting.
- Previews of the next few podcast guests.
- Why you should always have a goal on your calendar.